17.9.07

mixed bag

it occurred to me not too long ago that the word multimedia is a bit of a redundant phrase. isn't the word "media" ALREADY plural???? and here is some footage straight off of my new phone it may be difficult to see in the video above, but the shadow of the plane is constantly visible as a little tiny spec on the ground. i just thought that the shadow on the clouds, (of the plane), was really neat! new phone ROCKS by the way...... expect to see lots of stuff from it on here in the future. my friend lorrie, (who is practicing MMA), and i have been obsessing over this song lately....... you may D/L it here : When in Rome - The Promise both "L-Dog" and i are wishing that someone would write a song like this for us.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg this was my favourite song in high school, and I always bug the dj at Manhattans on Fri nights to play this song.
I wish someone would write a song like this for me too.
Oh wait.
Someone did. But he was still an ass!
hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I remeber this song from 1989.

I have the CD somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember this song from the 80's, but I LOVE it now!!
Thanks for posting it Ben!!!