30.3.08

too long

not much inspiration happening to me currently.



i have been spending most of my free time trying to reorganise my new house, and also obsessing over my music collection.



a lot of my experimental stuff is residing on miscellaneous hard drives that are scattered around the house.



i promise you that i will post more frequently when i start to amalgamate all of my data in to one place. i have my eyes on a ONE terabyte hard drive right now, but i will be away in montreal for a week.... so perhaps once i return.





anything in particular you guys want to see more of? less of? or just some fresh ideas for me to mess around with?





in the meantime - here is a video of a sunset from steve & ang's place that i captured this summer. in time-lapse :





4 comments:

nobody said...

the video is great :)

honker said...

Yeah ... that's really cool! More time lapse videos please!!

b-dot said...

thanks guys! i have some more vids that i did during the summer... i will have to dig around on my hard drives and see what i can find.

glad you enjoy them :)

dickcherry said...

Asking people for feedback on your blog, i've found, is like asking the trees not to grow, or the wind not to blow. Pointless.